REP BASKETBALL TRY-OUT DATE:
TUESDAY APRIL 4TH @ 6PM
Location: @ Father Henri JM Nouwen CES: 121 Larratt Ln, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0E6
Players must register below to attend the Try-Out.
REP BASKETBALL BOOT CAMP:
April 11th - June 2nd
Intensive Two-Month Training Program: Gain the Essential Skills to Compete at the REP Basketball Level!
- Our program focuses on the essentials of shooting, team concepts, and individual skill enhancement. Upon successful completion, participants may be given the opportunity to secure a spot on the 2023-2024 team roster.
- Accepting players born 2013 & 2012
- Tuesday's: Skills & Shooting Clinic @ Father Henri Neuwan: 6-7.30pm. Players will be taught the proper fundamentals of shooting a basketball. We have identified 25 key building blocks to shooting a basketball correctly. We will also teach skills such as ball handling, post moves, and footwork through individual and group coaching sessions
- Thursday's: Team Concepts @ St. David CES: 7.15-8:45pm. Players will learn Maples offense which is comprised of 4 layers. Concepts include: pass and cut, off ball movement, post play, draft drives, baseline cuts, and more. We will also cover defensive concepts such man, shell, press, and press break.
- Friday's: Scrimmage @ St. Cecilia CES: 6pm-7.30pm. Fridays will feature a competitive scrimmage. Winner stays on the court!
- Session #1: April 11 - May 5th - $300 (12 classes)
- Session #2: May 9 - June 2nd - $300 (12 classes)
- Package: Session 1 & 2: $500 (24 classes)
Our top priorities during REP Boot Camp are to:
- Perfect players shooting form. We will use technology to analyze form, arc, and accuracy.
- Eliminate bad habits that can lead to turnovers, such as traveling.
- Learn the four basic layers of Maple basketball offense.
- Emphasize the importance of teamwork and discourage individualistic play.
- Enhance ball handling skills and offensive moves to become more effective on the court.
Spots for SPRING REP TRAINING are available by invitation or through a try-out process. If you're interested in trying out, simply fill out the form provided below and we contact you for a try-out!